What Conditions Can Be Treated
Your body is the ultimate superhighway of energy currents. Scholars throughout history have understood the invisible flow which courses through the body and has a profound impact upon its systems. Now, you can put this knowledge to use through energy healing therapy (Learn More):
- Treat serious ailments like cancers and chronic conditions.
- Repair old muscular or skeletal injuries.
- Restore balance to the basic systems of the body like digestion and circulation.
- Promote overall wellness and immunity.
Your mind is literally a processor of energy. Tiny electrical impulses transmit information across neurons and form the basis for thoughts. By addressing beliefs and mental patterns from an energetic perspective, you can liberate yourself from resistance and live each day with clarity and purpose. That is the essence of energy healing therapy.
- Release internal roadblocks and believe you can achieve any goal.
- Develop a “success” mentality that steers you to abundance.
- Let go of old feelings of guilt and regret that hold you back.
- Conquer fears and build confidence from the inside out.
Your emotions are not random, nor merely reactive to your environment. They are also guided by the flow of energy through your body, specifically the energy centers known as chakras. Clearing these pathways will lead to happy, productive days and a warm, open heart.
- Ease the pain of depression and find the joy in everyday life.
- Release anxiety and replace it with calm and confidence.
- Soothe anger at its root and lean towards compassion and understanding.
- Relieve long-held sadness with a wise and gentle view of life.
As you harness the power of energy medicine to feel stronger, clearer, and more joyful, you will continue to embark upon your ever-deepening spiritual journey, opening the door to new plateaus of understanding the nature of the cosmos and the unseen world.
- Give life a deep and unshakable sense of purpose and meaning.
- Encourage your natural intuition and let it always guide you in good directions.
- Gain new insight into life’s most profound questions.
- Harness your unseen connections to all of the people in your life
The Power to Heal
The power to heal is very real and has been observed by many cultures over thousands of years. Today, it is an exciting field of study allowing people to expand their awareness, to access the powerful invisible life force, and to serve as an energy healer. An energy healer or healing practitioner reminds us that we are not powerless victims, but are fully able to create the lives we want to live.
Some of the greatest well-known healers attract a host of visitors and thousands of help-seekers monthly. They work hard, perfect their skills with exercise, and dedicate their lives to be an energy healer.
What It Takes to Become an Energy Healer
Very different experiences can drive people to learn more about energy healing and decide to become an energy healer. Profound words, keen awareness or a personal healing experience can all contribute.
There can also be differences in one’s goals. Some people, for instance, can be interested in becoming an energy healer as a benefit to their family and friends, while others may want to be a professional energy healer. We suggest that you identify which path is right for you, which skills you would like to learn and which energy healing courses that you would like to pursue. Here are some areas to consider as you make your decision:
- Acting in the capacity of an energy healer as a professional entails learning a lot more than simply how to practice a healing modality. It involves communicating, defining and maintaining professional boundaries, creating a place to do your work, learning the legalities involved, and more.
- An energy healer has the ability to see the person as a whole greater than the sum of their parts and beyond their physical body.
- How an energy healer approaches their job can vary. Most, however, can see the blocks that are causing the problems in the lives of their clients. The blocks can be physical, emotional, mental or spiritual. Through a combination of talking, awareness-building and the use of actual healing techniques, the energy healer heals.
Medicine People and Shamans
The primary function of medicine men and women is to secure the help of the spirit world for the benefit of the entire community. Sometimes the help they provided would heal disease, heal the psyche, or bring greater harmony between human groups or between humans and nature.
Shamans also serve as intermediaries or messengers between the human world and the spirit worlds. They treat ailments/illness by mending the soul and restoring the physical body of an individual to more balance and wholeness. The restoration of balance results in the elimination of the ailment.
Most shamans have dreams or visions that tell them certain things as a healer. The shaman may have or acquire many spirit guides in the spirit world who are always present within them or only present when they are in a trance. The energy healer, in the form of a shaman, heals within the spiritual dimension by returning ‘lost’ parts of the human soul from wherever they have gone. The shaman also cleanses excess negative energies that can confuse or pollute the soul.