Are you taking a quiet moment about now to dream this New Year? Will 2016 bring renewed health and happiness? Will you do all you can to feel great and get yourself together mentally, physically and spiritually? New beginnings are beautiful and a true gift from our Divine source as we let the past go and embrace the future. If you are looking for a great way to start fresh for a healthy New Year, consider what you can learn by tuning in to your miraculous body.
All aspects of your well-being depend on the smooth flow of energy. Your body wants to feel great and will welcome your efforts to listen in and receive its messages. You can give yourself a good vibrations tune-up by checking your body’s energy field, making sure that your chakras, the vital energy centers of your body, are clear and balanced. When unencumbered and spinning freely in the right direction, your chakras move energy between your personal field and the energy field of the universe. As a spiritual teacher and energy healer, I know how deeply the energy centered in your chakras can affect your entire being.
What are some of the messages your chakras might reveal? The seven main chakras, the energy centers that run from the base of your spine to the top of your head, contain secrets about the condition of your body and why you feel the way you do.
Want to feel great? Give yourself a good vibrations tune-up by checking in with your personal energy centers:
- First Chakra – The first chakra, located at the base of your spine, is your root or base chakra and the foundation of your physical health. Signs that your first chakra needs attention are low energy, feelings of being ungrounded and disoriented, excessive fears, and a tendency to get sick often. You feel unsafe in the world.
- Second Chakra – The second chakra, located midway between your first chakra and your waistline, is the sacral or sexual chakra and the seat of your emotional body. When your second chakra needs attention, you may have issues with addictions, sexual dysfunction, feelings of abandonment and loneliness. You feel shame.
- Third Chakra – The third chakra, or solar plexus chakra is situated halfway between your navel and your breastbone. It is the seat of your mental body where you identify with your ego, self-esteem, and personal power. Third chakra problems may include feelings of anger, resentment, and jealousy as well as a need to control others and events. You feel others are to blame.
- Fourth Chakra – The fourth or heart chakra, right in the center of your chest, is the place where you connect with compassion, love, understanding, and care (including love and appreciation for yourself). When your fourth chakra needs attention, you may experience heart-related health problems or feelings of betrayal by loved ones, fear of love, or reluctance to forgive yourself or others. You feel unloved.
- Fifth Chakra – The fifth chakra, or throat chakra, is right in the center of your throat and is the seat of communication and self-expression, your unique voice. Problems with the fifth chakra are connected with the throat area and your capacity for expressing your thoughts and feelings freely and honestly. You may be chronically hoarse and have frequent sore throats and sinus problems. You feel unheard.
- Sixth Chakra – Your sixth chakra is your third eye chakra, located in the center of your forehead. It enables you to see, intuit, sense and discern. If your sixth chakra is blocked or unbalanced, you may have headaches and eye problems. You may be ignoring your inner guidance, denying what’s true, or anticipating negative outcomes. You feel unable or unwilling to see truth.
- Seventh Chakra – Your seventh chakra is right at the very top of your head and is the seat of your connection to Spirit, prayer, meditation, devotion, and faith. Unless your seventh chakra is balanced and open, it may be hard for you to trust your higher power, accept past losses, feel blessed and connected to a loving and supportive universe. You feel disconnected from Spirit.
Exploring your chakras to see if they are balanced and free of negative energy is a great way to begin your healthy New Year. Renewed health and vigor are the natural results of balanced energy systems and a great New Year’s gift you can give to your spirit.
To discover the Secrets of Chakra Wisdom – the chakras hold the key to unlocking everything you desire in your life including better health, more energy to do what you love, more fulfilling relationships and greater abundance. You do have the power within to live the life you dream of… and it all starts with clearing and balancing your chakras.